About Choose Networks
Choose Networks was established in 2001 by Chris Hoose and has proudly provided small business tech support services since. Today Choose Networks employs more than 42 people at our IT consulting services company and is growing steadily.
Choose Networks truly exemplifies the spirit of being a small business.
- Our team is described as “family” by all members
- Adherence to a set of Core Values is the center of our Culture
- A belief in a common purpose focuses our attention on our customers
- Retaining employees is crucial to our success (14+ years later our first employee is still here)
- Long relationships with customers allow us to continue to grow. (18 years in business and we still provide services to our first customer)
- Dedicated to the community that has given so much to us
Chris Hoose On Describing Choose Networks:
I have often described Choose Networks as being my youngest child. Born in 2001, those first couple of years it was just “father and son”. In the beginning, I could teach him everything he needed to know, but just like any child his need for knowledge exceeded my capabilities. It has taken family members (employees), friends (customers), teachers (business consultants) society (technology community) and revivals (conferences) to encourage him to grow. As my youngest child turns 18 this year, I know that he will always want me in his life but he has become self-sufficient. Like any parent, I don’t ever want to be a burden to my child but I sure hope he takes care of me when I get older.
My child has positively impacted many people, including those he is close to such as family and friends, and those in his community. I feel lucky to have been involved in his entire life.
Look to the dedicated team at Choose Networks for cyber security services, wireless network services, and all of your small business’s IT needs.